Pumpkin Patch Childcare & Learning Center was founded with the idea of an exceptional learning environment combined with that personal touch & “home-away-from-home feeling.”
Childhood is a once in a lifetime opportunity that should be celebrated every day.
At Pumpkin Patch Childcare & Learning Center, we work each day with the shared purpose of keeping the joy of childhood alive through high-quality care and education that allow for whole child development in a loving, safe, and enriching environment.
We achieve this purpose by:
- Acting as an extended family by providing support and education to our families.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with our families and their children.
- Supporting each child’s development and growth with knowledgeable educators and care providers who are passionate about child development, education, and play.
- Providing exciting learning and play opportunities that allow children to develop socially, emotionally, physically, and intellectually while learning about the world around them.
- Helping children develop positive values including good manners, compassion, kindness, honesty, and respect.
- Providing a community that nourishes creativity, friendships, diversity, sense of self, and a love of learning.
Contact us at 952-201-9736 if you have any concerns about our center. We look forward to assisting you!