Pumpkin Patch Childcare & Learning Centers are privately owned and operated facilities with the first center opening in November of 2000 licensed for 90 children. Our Burnsville South location on Burnhaven Drive is a NAEYC (National Association for the Education of Young Children) Accredited Center and also has a 4-star Parent Aware Rating. As a NAEYC Accredited Center, we provide a high-quality diverse program by meeting standards which are based on the latest research on the education and development of young children. In October of 2017, we opened our second center which is our Burnsville North location on Greenwood Drive, licensed for 93 children and we are in the process of getting our NAEYC Accreditation and Parent Aware Rating for this location as well.
Childhood is a once in a lifetime opportunity that should be celebrated every day.
At Pumpkin Patch Childcare & Learning Center, we work each day with the shared purpose of keeping the joy of childhood alive through high-quality care and education that allow for whole child development in a loving, safe, and enriching environment.
We achieve this purpose by:
- Acting as an extended family by providing support and education to our families.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with our families and their children.
- Supporting each child’s development and growth with knowledgeable educators and care providers who are passionate about child development, education, and play.
- Providing exciting learning and play opportunities that allow children to develop socially, emotionally, physically, and intellectually while learning about the world around them.
- Helping children develop positive values including good manners, compassion, kindness, honesty, and respect.
- Providing a community that nourishes creativity, friendships, diversity, sense of self, and a love of learning.
Contact us at 952-201-9736 if you have any concerns about our center. We look forward to assisting you!